- The Jodie Kidd Rugby Weekender experience (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who are aged 25 years or over (proof of age will be required) excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
- The Prize winners must be over 25 years of age (proof of age will be required).
- There will be six winners including four Irish rugby fans who reside in the United Kingdom and two who reside in Ireland.
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Date of Birth, Full Name, Contact Details, Place of Travel and explaining why you should be chosen to come and support Ireland. Entrants must enter by 12.00 GMT on 17th February 2020. The winners will be notified through their email by which they entered the competition on or before 17th February 2020 – 5pm.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the “Prize”.
- The Prize is an exclusive VIP experience hosted by Supermodel and publican Jodie Kidd and Irish TV presenter Vogue Williams. The weekend will include travel and accommodation, dinner and breakfast with Jodie at her pub, The Half Moon, alongside Vogue Williams and entry to Twickenham Stadium to watch England vs Ireland live.
- The winner will be selected by a panel including at least one independent judge, from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The name of the independent judge(s) is available on request by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
- Entrants will receive an automated response acknowledging receipt of entry.
- A maximum of one entry per entrant will be accepted; the first entry will be considered over any subsequent entries, which will be disregarded.
- All entrants must ensure that they are contactable by their email account by which they entered the competition. If a winner does not respond to confirm acceptance of the winning place within six hours an alternative winner may be selected from amongst the eligible received entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prize offered as stated. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize. The prize is valid from Saturday 22nd February with a night stay in a hotel, to Sunday 23rd incuding dinner, breakfast and transport to Twickenham Statidum to watch England v Ireland match.
- The Promotion will be managed by Hope&GloryPR on behalf of the Promoter.
- The Prize winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize.
- The Prize winner must have no underlying medical conditions that would prevent them from taking part in the Promotion.
- The Prize winner takes part in the Promotion at their own risk.
- The Prize winner may be required to take part in publicity and photography and / or videography which may feature in media be it print, online or broadcast as well as on social media channels of media outlet and those of the Promoter, its trade partners , employees and agents. The Prize winner will be required to sign a waiver form which confirms that they are happy to feature in photography for the above purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize
- An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
Promoter: Diageo Great Britain LimitedLakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
Enjoy GUINNESS sensibly
Visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts