1. Firstly, slit the leg and thigh of the chicken and season with dry rub, salt, black pepper, ground pimento, garlic powder, chilli powder, dried thyme then mix together.
2. Now prepare the wet rub by using a blender and adding, scotch bonnets, pimento seeds, garlic cloves, fresh thyme, spring onions, salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar, browning, honey and water, then pulse for 10-15 seconds.
3. Add the wet rub mixture to the chicken then mix together then marinate until you get the BBQ started or overnight for maximum flava.
4. Once your grill is ready add marinated chicken onto the grill and cook for up to 10 -15 minutes on each side until cooked. And cover. While chicken is cooking add half a bottle of Guinness on top then simmer for up to 5 minutes with cover on.
5. While chicken is finishing, add the rest of the Guinness to a bowl. With some BBQ sauce a Likkle water and mix until smooth then brush on the chicken.