1. In a bowl, add your minced chicken, spring onion, rosemary, garlic powder and black pepper. Pour in a glug of Guinness.
2. Allow this to marinate for 20-30 minutes to fully take in the flavour.
3. Shape the minced chicken into 1/2 inch thick patties.
4. Pop on the grill for about 5-8 minutes. Remove when the patties have even sears on both sides.
5. Cook your bacon until it fully renders and is nice and crispy. Once done, remove from the heat and set aside.
6. Now the fun begins - layering your knockout burger. Start with the lettuce to prevent the sauce from making the bun soggy. Top with the burger patty, cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce. Squeeze and enjoy with a pint of Guinness.