- The win a trip to St James’s Gate Dublin promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to entry by individuals who reside in Great Britain and who are aged 25 years or over (proof of age will be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Promotion will run from 00:01am on 1 November 2017 to 11:59pm on 31 December 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be invalid and shall not be entered into the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary. To enter the Promotion: (i) take a photo of any Guinness™ beer with a meal and upload to Instagram using either the hashtag #GREATWITHGUINNESS or #GREATWITHHOPHOUSE; and (ii) tag the outlet you are in.
- A maximum of one photo per person per day will be accepted for entry into the Promotion.
- The winner will be chosen based on an independent judge’s opinion as to the best, most original photo. The winner will be chosen from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period on 14 January 2018. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is:
- return economy flights from a UK mainland Airport to Dublin Airport for two people travelling together;
- airport transfers in Dublin;
- one (1) night accommodation in Dublin for 2 people;
- spending allowance of €500;
- two (2) tickets to the Guinness Storehouse; and
- two (2) tickets to the Guinness Connoisseur food experience,
- There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative prize to the stated Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- There will be one (1) winner of the Promotion (across both hashtags) who will be notified by Promoter through Instagram direct message by 18 January 2018.
- If the winner does not respond to the Instagram direct message within 72 hours of being contacted by Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant of the Promotion at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Prize does not include spending money (other than that stated in clause 8 above), hotel mini-bar items, drinks and/or meals (other than what is provided at the Guinness Storehouse and during the Guinness Connoisseur food experience), taxes, other transport, other transfers, other hotel incidentals and any other expenses not stated in these Terms and Conditions . In particular, the obtaining and costs of the following items are the responsibility of the winner and their guest:
ii. travel insurance;
iv. optional excursions; and
v. meals and transfers other than those specified in clause 8 above.
The winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize. Prize offered as stated. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The winner’s name and county shall be provided upon receipt of a request in writing (including a stamped address envelope) to Trip to Dublin, Ireland, C/O Verve, 11-15 Erne Street Upper, Dublin 8 after 31 January 2018.
- The winner and their guest may be required to take part in publicity. The winner and their guest consent to being interviewed, photographed and filmed during and after the weekend away and to provide all active cooperation with any promotional activities and publicity in relation thereto. All resultant material, including the winner and their guest name, images (in photo and video) and comments, may be used by the Promoter and/ or the Promoter’s agents at their sole discretion to the fullest extent and for any purpose, including for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast and internet, without further reference and free of charge. By entering the competition and availing of the Prize, the winners and their guests consent to being recorded for such purposes.
- By uploading a photo in accordance with clause 5 above, each entrant agrees: (i) that all forms of intellectual property rights (including copyright) that may exist in their photo entry are assigned to the Promoter with full title guarantee; and (ii) to waive all moral rights that they may have in the photo and otherwise arising in connection with each photo entry to which each entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. The Promoter and its associated companies shall be entitled to use each photo uploaded in accordance with clause 5 above in any way they choose, including but not limited to promotional materials.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion including entries which are delayed, incomplete or lost or for any technical reasons which sop you entering the Promotion.
- Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of the winner’s acceptance of the Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Any photos which depict excessive consumption will be deemed invalid entries. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and shall include no person under the age 18.
- The Promoter will collect and process personal information from entrants which, by entering this Promotion, you consent to. The Promoter or its agents will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose without your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Promoter: DIAGEO Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ