1. The Tommy Bowe and Thom Evans hike experience (the "Promotion") is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who are aged 18 years or over (proof of age will be required) excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. The Prize winners and their guest must be over 18 years of age (proof of age will be required).
3. There will be [one winner],
4. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the "Prize".
6. The "Prize" is a space for a winner plus one guest to go on a hike with former Irish International rugby player, Tommy Bowe and former Scottish International rugby player, Thom Evans along the iconic Howth Head followed by Fish and Chips and a pint of GUINNESS in a local pub.
7. No purchase necessary. To enter, follow the instructions outlined in the competition ("Simply email GuinnessSixNationsExperiences@ogilvy.com with your name and mobile phone number.") between now and January 29th 2020 23.59 GMT on Tuesday 28th January. Entrants will receive an automated response acknowledging receipt of entry.
8. A maximum of one entry per entrant will be accepted; the first entry will be considered over any subsequent entries.
9. The places on the hike will be allocated by a draw from amongst the received eligible entries and the winners will be notified through their email by which they entered the competition and/or the phone number set out therein. There is no specific criteria for the entries and winners will be chosen at random by draw. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no further correspondence on the decision will be entered into.
10. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable by their email account and/or phone number by which they entered the competition. If a winner does not respond to confirm acceptance of the winning place within 24 hours an alternative winner may be selected by draw from amongst the eligible received entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. Prize offered as stated. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize. The prize is valid until Friday 31st January 2020. The Prize can be redeemed by presenting the email confirming the winning of a place at the specified meeting place on the day of the Promotion.
12. The Promotion will be managed by Wilson Hartnell on behalf of GUINNESS. The guided hike will be managed by Hilltoptreks.ie.
13. The Prize winner and the guest must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize.
14. The Prize winner and the guest must have no underlying medical conditions that would prevent them from taking part in the Promotion.
15. The Prize winner and their guest takes part in the Promotion at their own risk.
16. The Prize winner and their guest may be required to take part in publicity and photography and / or vidoegraphy which may feature in media be it print, online or broadcast as well as on social media channels of media outlet and those of the Promoter, its trade partners , employees and agents. The Prize winner and their guest will be required to sign a waiver form which confirms that they are happy to feature in photography for the above purposes.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
18. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
19. Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
20. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize
21. An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
22. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
Promoter: Diageo Ireland plc. Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ
Enjoy Guinness sensibly
Visit www.drinkaware.ie for the facts