There’s nothing better than spending time with your mates and enjoying the rugby. But too much of a good thing can mean you overdo it - and nobody wants that.
That’s why Guinness Clear is a gamechanger – it will keep you hydrated and help you stay in control.
So, whether you’re enjoying the 6Nations in the pub or at home, moderate your drinking with Guinness Clear - and make it a night you’ll remember.
A flavour unlike anything else
Made to a time-honoured recipe.
The science of Guinness Clear
“We created Guinness Clear to help you feel the benefits of spacing your drinks with water” – Joseph Glendenning: Master Brewer
Drinking plenty of water on a night out keeps you hydrated and helps you moderate your drinking.
It takes your body about one hour to process a unit of alcohol. Spacing your drinks with water gives your body time to process the alcohol in your system.
As well as drinking plenty of water, the tips below will help you get the most out of your night:
Before you head out
- Think about how you’re going to get home before you leave home. Grab a cab or designate a driver.
- Have a meal before you start drinking or grab a bite to eat while you’re out. Eating before or while drinking slows alcohol absorption.
- Decide how much you will drink before you go out
During the night
- Look out for each other and make sure everyone is ok
- Drink plenty of water and space your drinks out with non-alcohol ones
- Keep track of how many drinks you have consumed and stick to your plan
- If someone you’re with has had too much to drink, stay with them and make sure they get home safely